Use only when you have sex
Reusable for 2 years
Safe, reliable, hormone- free
Private, no one can tell
One size for all women
No side effects
Comes in 60-gram tubes
Compatible with natural latex condoms
Comes with an applicator
Caya Gel is a contraceptive gel used with Caya diaphragm and it acts as an additional physical barrier at the cervix. 🙄 Also, the acidic PH value and thickness of the gel prevents the movement of the sperm 😀
How to Insert
Why I love 😍 Caya
- It offers protection only when you want it (when you have sex).
- It does not disturb sex.
- One size fits all women.
Caya is bae 😘
It simply works as a barrier that covers the entrance to the womb (cervix), to prevent sperm from meeting the egg.
Handle Caya with care⚠
- Before using it for the first time wash with soap and water, air-dry (not under the sun) and check for holes.
- When you remove Caya after sex, clean it with water and soap and allow it to air-dry (not under the sun). Store the Caya diaphragm in the original case.
- After treatment of a vaginal infection, the Caya diaphragm should be replaced with a new one to avoid re-infection.
- Check Caya for holes or damages every time you want to use it to make sure it is still intact.
Not to worry 🤷♀️
Women who use Caya diaphragm and gel do not have any complaint. If you do, see your doctor.
I’m breastfeeding, can I use Caya?🤔
😆 Yes, you can use Caya when your baby is 6 weeks or older.