So, there’s this guy you keep drooling over, can’t quit thinking about, can’t stop fantasizing about. The guy that literally makes you wet from just looking at him. The guy whose smile gives you goosebumps. I can go on and on but let me press brake here. Wanting him is not enough, he has to want you too so stick around and learn the tricks on how to make him want you as well.
- Be confident: we love men who are confident, guess what? So, do men. This is a major turner for men. You should be able to say what you want and say how you feel. Don’t bottle up things and expect him to do all the work, be confident enough to tell him what you think is right, strike up a conversation. Make him interested, let him know you can be in charge, show him how smart you can be.
- Scent sexy: as a lady, you should always smell nice. Take your bath regularly, put on clean clothes and don’t forget to spray your armpits and body. You should have a body spray and perfume. Make sure you don’t over spray though. Perfumes help turn a guy on anytime but make sure not to overdo it.
- Compliment him: ladies are not the only ones who love compliments, guys love them as well. It increases the confidence and self-esteem. It doesn’t have to be sensual, it could just be a simple, “Nice shirt”, “Cute smile”. Whatever it is you like about him, say it and before you know it, you are both having a conversation. Trust me, after then, he’d sure remember the compliment and smile.
- Smile: “happy girls are the prettiest girls”; “when you smile, the whole world smiles with you.” As plain as it may sound, smiling helps. When he notices you smile regularly, he’d be forced to compliment you and would want to relate with you. Guys don’t like wahala so when they notice you are always happy, they’d be drawn to you. They would view you as friendly and approachable, so try it out.
- Flirt: when you like a guy, let him know by your actions, trust me guys can read between the lines. Laugh at his jokes, ask his opinion on things, smile a lot around him, make bodily contact, be free with him. You can make suggestive statements, roll your eyes, whine your waist more, play with him more. It’s not as hard it as sounds.
- Be real: trust me, no guy, I repeat, no guy likes a girl who is fake. Make sure to be free around him. Don’t try to be who you are not or to have what you don’t have. Don’t go overboard just so you can get him, guys can smell fake a mile away. You’d only form their main gist and you’d be seen as “that one wey too dey form”.