- Prevents pregnancy for 5 years
- Highly effective – 99%
- You can get pregnant as soon as you remove it
- Significantly reduces your menstrual bleeding and pain
- No routine hospital visit required
- Can also be used for the treatment of conditions like Endometriosis, heavy bleeding, fibroids, and manage iron-
- Very convenient to use but must be inserted by a trained doctor or nurse.
- Provides a 5-year break to focus on family, career and business
- Return to fertility
- It offers total privacy
- Provides solution to gynecological problems without surgery
What is Eloira?
Eloira is a small, T-shaped device that is inserted into the womb and releases a low dose of hormone every day to prevent pregnancy.
How does it works?
Eloira releases a hormone which thickens the mucus at the cervix (opening of the womb), making it difficult for sperm to reach the egg.
Is Eloira for every woman?
Yes, it is but you cannot use Eloira if you: are pregnant, have an untreated pelvic /vagina infection or have undiagnosed vaginal bleeding. You need to treat these conditions before you can use Eloira.
Should I be concerned?😟
You need not to be. Just a few women experience side effects with Eloira which may include; mild headache, abdominal/pelvic pain for the first few days after insertion or vaginal discharge. These effects do not last long.
I’m breastfeeding, can I use Eloira?🤔
Yes, you can use Eloira when your baby is 6 weeks or older.
Pain and Pregnancy Effect
DOES IT CAUSE PAIN DURING SEX?
If properly fixed, the IUS does not cause pain during sexual activity. As soon as you start to feel any form of pain please report to your health care provider immediately.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET PREGNANT WHILE USING ELOIRA?
This is not impossible but rarely do women get pregnant while on Eloira if properly inserted by a trained
health care provider. Eloira is one of the most effective birth control options available. However, as soon
as you discover that you are pregnant, you should see your healthcare provider immediately to have it