Just as the number, ‘9’ brings up sexual thoughts in your head, get ready to learn the 9 different types of food that will match your fantasies and make your sex time lasts as long as you want. So, make sure you add these types of food to your next shopping list if you want to enjoy sex this way
- Dark Chocolate: Yes, not just any chocolate but dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is one food that is a natural aphrodisiac for both sexes. So, if you are a lover of good sex, make it a habit to have a box of chocolates nearby. You can take it just before sex as chocolates work on increasing one’s libido. It is a major turner not only for guys, but also for the ladies, this is why Fiesta condom has a chocolate flavoured variant called Fiesta chocolate.
2. Banana: I know what you are thinking, well bananas are not only related to sex because of the shape, as they do so much more. Not only do the shape of bananas switch on the mood for sex, banana also give you the energy needed to go on and on; it also increases your libido. So, double up your banana food intake to make sure sex goes from ‘just there’ to ‘amazing’.
3. Ginger: You like your food spicy, you’d probably like it spicy in the bedroom as well. Ginger is the perfect ingredient to make sex spicy for you and your partner as it aids blood flow to your sexual organs thereby acting as a sexual stimulant. You don’t last long in bed? Just take some ginger. You have problem with erections? Just take some ginger.
4. Strawberries: Red is attributed to sex, which make strawberries the perfect sexppertizers, so when next you are planning that sexcapade, ensure to bring those strawberries along. Strawberries are awesome in increasing blood flow and providing just the right nutrients to keep you in the mood all through those rounds. Yes it does, and if you cant get strawberry just when you need it, you can easily get some of its flavour from Fiesta Strawberry.
5. Vegetables: Remember being forced to eat your vegetables when you were younger? Well, if you still run from them, you should run after them now because they can perfectly boost your sex life. Vegetables provide you with the right energy that would keep you going for longer, they direct blood flow to the genitals to create a greater arousal for you. They also help in making you look more attractive by sending just the right signals. You know 🙂
6. Water melon: Water melons are 92% water which is awesome for sex because you need to stay hydrated so as not to suffer fatigue, vagina dryness and even headaches. Water melons can help maintain your sex drive and stamina, channel blood to the right places and make your erections last longer. Water melons work magic in increasing your libido, for your vagina to be wet all through, you know sex is going to be super satisfying for both partners. Water melons are natural viagras. Yes! you heard that right.
7. Seafoods: If it is good for your heart, it can also be good for you down there. Seafood is healthy as it doesn’t contain as much calories, which enhances erectile function in men. Seafoods are a classic aphrodisiac as they are rich in sex essential vitamins for energy, higher libido and increased sensitivity to put you in the mood and make it last for as long as you want it.
8. Eggs: Not in the mood but you really want to get down? Yea, sometimes it happens. Don’t fret, just take some eggs. Eggs help relax your mind, stay mentally ready and provide you with adequate stamina to keep up.
9. Nuts: Nuts are known to increase sperm count and fertility in men, they are also awesome for women. So, if you are planning on driving your partner nuts in bed, when next you go shopping; ensure to get some walnuts, peanuts, tiger nuts or what ever nuts that interest you. Nuts are just perfect to make sure you last longer in bed as they help in blood circulation, increasing sexual drive and libido. If you don’t want to eat them plain, you can add them to your yoghurt, salad or whatever meal you desire.
Now that you know some foods you can take to spark up your sex life, you must also not forget to use a pregnancy prevention method. Fiesta condoms are a great choice but if you are one of those who will rather do the deed without protection, there are other contraceptive methods you can choose from. Get details here