Just like every other thing in life, lubes have had their own share of myths spread like wildfire. These myths have prevented some people from experiencing the sexual joy that comes from having well lubricated sex. So, allow me to share with you, 5 important facts about lubes.
Fact 1: Lubes are NOT for old people and those who cannot get freaky under the sheets
The myth about lubes being for a certain kind of person is So NOT true; It’s so unfortunate that some people still think lubes are only for old people or those who are frigid when the truth is that all kinds of people can use lube for all kinds of reasons.
There are many reasons for dryness! When the female body gets turned on, blood rushes to her vagina, which responds with a swell and then, produce clear and odorless natural lubrication that protects against friction and irritation during sex. However, there can be lots of reasons why a female body may not always produce enough wetness to make a sexual experience comfortable, and this includes; being dehydrated, taking certain common medications, feeling uncomfortable with your partner or the situation, or not being really turned on (yet). Regardless, even when you think you are super horny and wet there, a little lube can still get you a more pleasurable and long lasting fun time.
Fact 2: Lubes are NOT for Penis-Vagina type of sex only
While it’s obvious that lubes are useful for a “Penis in Vagina” sex, it also works great for any type of anal sex and for inserting anything (apart from the penis) into the vagina. So whether its fingers, a fist, a sex toy—all these ‘tools’ will go in smoother with lube. While we think this is popular knowledge, let us just remind everyone that any kind of anal play needs lots of lubrication because the anus unlike the vagina cannot produce any lubrication.
Fact 3. Don’t pour too much lubricant
Apply your lube moderately and reapply if you feel dry again, after all you don’t want to feel like you are diving into an ocean. A moderate application of lube goes a long way and depending on how many rounds you are going, feel free to re-apply more lube to keep sex more enjoyable.
Fact 4. All Lubes are not the same
Based on ingredients, the smell, the packaging, or the price; there are different types of lubes you can choose from. – water based, Silicone, oil based.
Water based lubes are the most recommended as they can be used with condoms and certain sex toys.They tend to be gentle on the skin, and easy to wash off.
On the other hand, silicone and oil-based lubes have the disadvantage that they can cause condoms to break and can only be used directly on skin but can be the right lube for you if you want the ‘ kinky’ massage sex experience with your partner.
Fact 5. You need lubes even when using a condom It’s true that most condoms come lubricated. Some come with only the outside lubricated, while others come with both inside and outside lubricated. Notwithstanding, feel free to apply more lube especially to the outside of a condom, with a drop or two on the inside to add extra sensation.
Now, it’s time to tell you about the best lube in the market. – Fiesta Intim Gel
Fiesta Intim Gel is a water-based lubricant that provides users with an exciting and enhanced sexual experience. The new Fiesta Intim gels come in three exciting variants, Natural, Warm and Cool Intim Gels. Fiesta Intim gels come in a handy 70ml tube, which has been designed to avoid drips that could lead to waste of gel.
1. Natural gel (unscented) is for those who like their lubes classy and simple, no drama, just a naturally wet sensation.
2. Warm Strawberry scented gel is for those who like it hot and sexy, as the warm gel gives a warm sensation and also has a mind blowing, deeply arousing strawberry scent.
3. Cool Peppermint scented gel is for those who like it cool and fresh, as this gel gives a cool, tingly sensation and has an awesome, awakening peppermint scent that keeps eveyone in the mood to keep on ‘erm’ moving
What makes Fiesta Intim Gel the Best?
- Top quality, premium lubricant gel with exciting variants that are perfect for all customers irrespective of age or gender
- Water-based and therefore safe to use with Fiesta or Kiss condoms or any other condom.
- Good for sensitive skin, non-irritating and does not stain clothes or bed sheets.
- It can be easily rinsed off or cleaned off after use or in case things got super freaky.
- Great for experimenting with toys, fingers and more during and after foreplay
- Special strawberry or peppermint scents will keep you and your partner in the mood for more sex
In addition, Fiesta Intim Natural gel can also be used at home for inserting tampons.